Friday, November 16, 2012

beats dr dre m Is swee

The programming in future."Wang Zhi pose a question again and had already been alsoregarded as form loyal in front of teacher.
"I thought of that the hardest village works a period of time, because I didn't acquaint with really too to the village, but village in China country of the present stage still keep being placed in a count for much place."The east is red and then says.
"You ah, is still very immature."Wang Zhi is a bit in distress situation, " this is your programming, I see you this is walk one step, calculate an one step.Person without far filter, necessarily have immediate worries.Make reference to here, I still need to remind you for a while, hereafter had better not announce excessive viewpoint to the current news, especially carry on calculating to the affair that hasn't appeared.This is also the not mature politics embodiment, some time these not mature parlances finally may be exploited by your enemy or rival, very disadvantageous to you."
"Senior, you say very to, I really to own future didn't°yet a concrete programming."The east is red to accept critique very cordially, this but spend money to also can not buy of knowledge.
"You go to village, I has no objection to, didn't arrive most basic to understand a circumstance and control first-hand data, will influence you are in higher layer of judgment ability.But, do you want to go how long?After going to do you want to do what?Do what to just can embody the biggest value?After doing what benefits will you get?Will have what influence to your official career development?If these you want to think first to be clear, if these problems you haven't thought understand, I suggest that you don't first and urgently wear basic, also rather and first arrive to save one class or city one class foolish a period of time."Wang Zhi put forward his/her own suggestion.
The east is red on listenning to a silly eye, although oneself has the career of previous incarnation, but on the officialdom oneself's returning is really very delicate.The question that Wang Zhi just poses stills really has never wanted to know by himself/herself.
"So, I say more directly somely with you, be you think in when sitting where, this you want to have a very clear concept in the brain.Thus you had a concrete target, there is target, you can stare at this target to go forward.Concretely say, is that you want to when be a town mayor and when be a county magistrate, mayor, provincial governor even higher post."Wang Zhi was a needle to see blood.
"Wang Zhi says quite rightly, you are still not enough mature, lack farseeing, develop on the official career, only head in work still won't do of, also see before needing to raise head into, stare at a target headway, just can't enchant a direction like this."Professor Yang in Europe also interrupted conversation to come in.
That the east is red and then only nod to teach.Sun in Europe is sweet to see eastern and red this appearance some dissatisfaction, the complaint ground says:"You to eastern red request also too Gao, he returns just a student, this benefits, that person's vein what of, all listen to my head big.I see be person's most to want I happy, have to not have too big burden, I am optimistic about you, the east is red, and you definitely go."Sun in Europe's being sweet is to regard as the east to oneself and redly save a bitterness and save difficult kwanyin boddhisattva.
"Is sweet, you this didn't understand, educated and start to grasp from the foundation and started to grasp from the doll."Wang Zhi smiled humor for a while, should say of also said about, rest of still need to bear eastward red oneself.
"To, the world is to belong to ours, also is to belong to yours, but finally still keep belonging to yours, I am getting older, later see yours, you had ambition, there is brilliance on my face, too."The sun professor of Europe has already done to tally up.
"The east is red, time is getting more late, we have an opportunity hereafter chat again.I this have how many persons of contact method, all is win mountain province, relate to with me all quite good, sometimes also seeks their contact to promote good will, I will they say "hello" of, say that you are my cousin, understand?"Wang Zhi seems early have preparation, from the pocket in took out one and print good A4 paperses to pass to the east is red.
"Many thanks to senior."The east is red to hurriedly answer to come over, this is person's vein, how much all can not buy.
"Teacher, I walked first, you had to take care of health, attention rest, I sometimes come right away to keep you company."Wang Zhi says very respectully.
Professor Yang in Europe ordered to nod, didn't say what,beats dr dre.
The east is red to hurriedly say:"Senior, I send you."Wang Zhi didn't also oppose, the east is red and then sents to Wang Zhi downstairs' of small car side.
"East red, have what good viewpoint directly make a phone call toward my office, especially the concerning the state-owned company and the new village constucts.I originally didn't agree with you to expose sharp point too much, this is from the private angle.But open bow don't turn head arrows, probably this is also your opportunity.The premier also really pays attention to these two matters, I help you first guard a pass."Wang Zhi faces before getting on the car at spoke he or she to come today of purpose, because at some words in the home of professor from sun in Europe still not say of, don't want to let the teacher worries too much, teacher's age also old.
"Okay, hereafter still need to bother senior, you slowly walk."The east is red to hurriedly say.
Sent to walk senior, the east is red and returned to sun in Europe professor's home, the sun professor of Europe was a bit tired, go first to sleep.The east is red and sun in Europe Be sweet to chat in the living room.
"Is sweet, I have an affair to want to ask you to help and become?"The east is red and then says.
"You said first to see."It is sweet but very smart.
"I want to open a supermarket in the capital city, is also a general merchandise market, but I soon will return to cloud city to practice, I have already promised the city Wei of our city secretary and is his secretary.So,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, I want to invite you hereafter beat an inside, this supermarket for me.However, this meeting is very hard."The east was red and then put forth his/her owned viewpoint, the most still didn't think sun in Europe is sweet to go abroad to study abroad.
"Is your meaning to make me do boss's wife?"The sun sweet face in Europe is again getting reder.
"I want to make you be a manager, I want to let do more than four chain stores in our half year inside capital city in supermarket, two year inside China of greatly medium there are all our chain stores in the city."East red speak own of grandiosity plan.
Sun in Europe is sweet to get a shock:"That gets how much ."
The east is red a bit ashamed:"My hand's inside only has 8,000,000, depend this house."
", You still really won lottery, and the parable that I still think that Wang Zhi beats."Sun in Europe was sweet to feel a too hard imagination.
"I calculated for a while and opened devotion funds of a supermarket to need 3,000,000, the most was the first supermarket to want backlog experience and find out earnings mode, and form a managing of modern business enterprise and extend a way,cheap beats by dre.Rolling snow ball for the elephant is similar, more roll more big."The east was red and then explained.
"This sounding is the work that is a to have much of a challenge, I promise you, however, you can not maltreat me and want to be good to me."Sun in Europe was sweet to beg for the brief summary.
"What condition though you lift, anyway the legal person of the supermarket the representative fill your name, I hereafter want to develop on the official career, can not go into business, the government contains rules.I give you 30% of shares, can earn how much depend your skill."The east is red and tiny to say with smile.
"I calculate for a while, 8,000,00030%, 38214, be 2,000,000 many hey, the east is red, you are why so generous, a while give I so many.Don't go, this I can not want, old daddy's knowing doesn't scold to die me can not."Sun in Europe is sweet to wear for the Du Rang lovely of the small lips say.However, see eastern and red to trust so to oneselfs, also very touched, the in the mind is sweet in fine threads.
"Do not pay which have result, you hereafter is mine."The east is red to blurt out, suddenly feel the words that this words aren't in the right, but tell others if sprinkle to go out Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment